To ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
By 2030, reduce by one-third premature mortality from non-communicable diseases through prevention and treatment and promote mental health and well-being
• The Tzu Chi Medical Foundation is based in Hualien, with its flagship Tzu Chi Hospital located 5 mins walk away from the main campus of our university. The Medical Foundation, together with its 7 hospitals, with our university have a long term collaborations involving medical research to improve health and wellbeing. :附件
• 源自於臺灣，成立於1996年的「慈濟人醫會」，是一個有組織、有系統的全球醫療服務網。由一群有心為社會貢獻、付出愛心的醫護人員組成，並以「醫人、醫病、醫心」為宗旨進行醫療服務，關懷貧苦患者，亦配合慈濟的國際賑災行動，啟動醫療救援工作。並自2000年召開首屆年會，每年中秋節期間於臺灣花蓮承辦「人醫會年會」，作為聯繫全球人醫會的平臺。出席年會的國家和與會者逐年增加，不同國籍及種族源流也就更如繁花，進而衍生出主辦以英語為媒介語的「國際慈濟人醫論壇」自2015年起陸續於新加坡、菲律賓、馬來西亞、美國舉辦。The Tzu Chi International Medical Association (“TIMA”) Annual Convention organized by the Tzu Chi Foundation is a global collaboration between medical personals over 38 countries. Many of our faculties with medical background are members of TIMA. The TIMA convention held annually in Hualien (located 5 mins walk away from our university) is held in participation together with the Tzu Chi Medical Foundation and our university. http://www.tzuchi.com.tw/tima/en/ 「國際慈濟人醫會」（Tzu Chi International Medical Association, TIMA），於2000年召開首屆年會，並正式對外公布該組織之成立，慈濟人醫會最大的特色，不僅具備專業的醫事人員，大批的志工參與也使得服務項目和範圍較一般義診更廣，包含醫院、洗腎中心、義診中心等功能。全球各服務據點成員，不分種族與信仰，平日在居住地服務，遇有國際間重大災難時，各國成員也會就近或跨國緊急支援。「2018年國際慈濟人醫年會」22至25日在花蓮靜思堂舉辦，以「人醫之愛，廣披寰宇」為主題，來自二十一個國家地區、計六百七十三位學員展開多國人醫紀實分享、醫療技術交流。附件「第七屆國際慈濟人醫論壇」於29至31日在慈濟美國總會聖迪瑪斯志業園區舉辦，計有十六個國家地區逾四百人參加。本論壇自2015年起，先後移地東南亞國家及美國舉辦，藉此與更多在地醫療人員交流，以帶動更多人投入醫療志工，也讓各地慈濟組織透過承辦國際大型活動，凝聚在地慈濟志工的力量。此次論壇主題為「健康心覺醒：從身心靈探討健康促進」，探討範圍包括中西醫整合、環境與健康、媒體與醫療、大體捐贈及正念減壓等不同議題。附件
• 慈濟骨髓幹細胞中心是臺灣唯一的骨髓資料庫，2005年11月，與國際線上配對組織「全球骨髓及臍帶血捐贈資料庫」。截至2019年6月，已建置超過43萬筆骨髓資料庫、儲存超過12,000人的臍帶血、完成超過5,000多例造血幹細胞捐贈，提供國內33家、國外1,009家醫院尋求病患配對，每年提供350例以上的造血幹細胞，目前含臺灣共有31個國家地區受惠於慈濟骨髓幹細胞中心協助完成的造血幹細胞捐贈。The Tzu Chi Stem Cells Center currently located within our campus, has provided stem cells to the healthcare institutions in Taiwan and thirty countries around the world. The Tzu Chi Foundation Marrow Donor Registry is the only bone marrow donor databank in Taiwan. Associate Professor Yang Guo-liang, the director of Tzu Chi Stem Cell Center, is a faculty of our Department of Laboratory Medicine and Biotechnology. Several of our faculties from this department have deep research cooperation with Tzu Chi Stem Cell Center. The Tzu Chi Foundation Marrow Donor Registry is the only bone marrow donor databank in Taiwan. As of June 2019, the amount of donor data uploaded by the Center was over 430,000, and the Center had selected over 12,000 bags of cord blood for storage. Tzu Chi Stem Cells Center has completed more than 5,000 cases of stem cells donations, fulfilling the needs of 33 hospitals in Taiwan and 1,009 overseas. 附件
• Tzu Chi University works with the Academia Sinica to offer a Ph.D. Program in Translational Medicine 附件 . This program aspires to nurture outstanding researchers in translational medicine. These Ph.D. students have worked with members of University’s translational medicine team, on projects researching cancer, cardiovascular diseases, neuroscience, stem cell, etc. This University team has been provided with bountiful resources by the Academia Sinica, such as its research capabilities and physical facilities. Both institutions will work on clinical applications and industrial production, based on research findings in biomedicine, to enhance humanity’s wellbeing, and improve the healthcare quality and health conditions of those living in eastern Taiwan. Since 2018, Tzu Chi University has been working on numerous research projects, with the Academia Sinica and Tzu Chi Medical Foundation, to enhance medical innovations, research and development capabilities, and abilities in new drug discovery. Through collaborations between researchers and clinicians, the team wishes to provide solutions for major healthcare challenges, enhance healthcare quality, benefit patients and improve people’s wellbeing.
• 模擬醫學全球移植計畫：協助姊妹校及友校推動人文整合的遺體捐贈、教學遺體處理及準備技術、創立模擬手術訓練設施與實際執行。附件 Tzu Chi University has worked with institutions around the world. Tzu Chi University’s Medical Simulation Center has assisted numerous medical schools around the world to set up their own surgery simulation programs. We have shared our philosophy with many medical schools all over Asia including China, Hong-Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Burma to develop their own program and revolutionize medical educational practices in the field of anatomy. With MOUs, the university has teamed up with the University of Malaya and the Academy for Silent Mentors to campaign for willed bodies and develop their own Silent Mentor Program of Malaya University. We share our philosophy with many medical schools all over Asia including China, Hong-Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore (https://www.singaporetech.edu.sg/digitalnewsroom/honouring-our-silent-mentors/), Thailand and Burma to develop their own program and revolutionize the medical educational practices in the field of anatomy. With MOUs, the university teams up with the University of Malaya and the Academy for Silent mentor to campaign for will bodies and develop their own Silent Mentor Program of the Malaya University (http://www.silentmentor.org/160807976) and the i-Silent Mentor of the Academy for Silent Mentor (https://www.isilentmentor.com/) respectively.
• Tzu Chi University works with the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Education, and Ministry of Health and Welfare in anti-drug abuse campaigns. Tzu Chi University works with Hualien County Government to sponsor anti-drug abuse campaigns in schools of all levels and trains local professionals and instructors, who are associated with substance abuse, addiction, and prevention. https://www.facebook.com/tcnontoxic/
• 體育教學中心黃森芳主任執行花蓮縣政府「花蓮縣2017年至2019年國中小學生健康政策指標計畫」Director Sen-Fang Huang of the Center for Physical Education has carried out the “Developing Health Status Indicators for Elementary, Junior High, and Senior High School Students in Hualien County” project, from 2017 to 2019.
• 公衛系謝婉華副教授執行花蓮縣光復鄉及秀林鄉公所「健康行為問卷調查及統計分析」產學合作計畫Professor Wan-Hua Hsieh of the Department of Public Health has worked with Hualien County’s Guangfu Township and Xiulin Township to carry out the “Health Behavior Survey and Statistical Analysis” project.
• 與花蓮縣政府合作推動花蓮各級學校無毒有我反毒教育活動及東區藥物濫用研習及師資培訓。因應國內當前毒品問題氾濫，花蓮縣毒品危害防制中心結合慈濟大學2018/11/9辦理『東區藥物濫用防制暨藥癮者多元處遇工作坊』，由花蓮縣衛生局技正偕淑惠及慈濟大學校長王本榮共同主持，在衛生福利部心理及口腔健康司司長諶立中、教育部花蓮縣聯絡處督導韓光宗見證下，宜花東地區毒品防制相關工作伙伴共215人齊聲宣誓『預防毒品、拒絶毒品、加強緝毒及戒毒關懷』，為攜手台灣東區毒品防制行動努力。In response to the proliferation of drugs, the Hualien County Drug Hazard Prevention and Control Center organized a “Workshop of Drug Abuse Prevention and Substance Use Treatment, Eastern Taiwan” in conjunction with Tzu Chi University. A total of 215 people swore in unison to work for “drug prevention, drug rejection, drug enforcement, and drug rehabilitation”, and joined hands in eastern Taiwan’s anti-drug abuse campaign. 附件
• 慈大學生持續投入社區長照關懷站：慈濟大學推動「銀髮樂活，長照產業深耕與培力計畫」，是日舉辦大學樂齡長照在地深耕工作坊，邀請花蓮縣新城鄉、吉安鄉、花蓮市、秀林鄉、鳳林鎮、萬榮鄉及光復鄉等七個鄉鎮17個社區代表參與，除簽署合作協議書外，亦安排學生與社區媒合活動，將大學資源帶入社區，為日後社區長照人力與發展建構良好基礎。Tzu Chi University’s students are committed to care of the elderly in Hualien County, by providing long-term care services. To assist the students, Tzu Chi University has carried out a project for “Assisting the elderly to live happily, helping the community to carry out long-term care, and empowering those who are involved with long-term care”, and worked with residents living in seventeen communities of seven (out of 12) townships in Hualien County. Their participation has helped in building each community’s long-term care manpower. 附件
• 護理系與花蓮縣吉安鄉衛生所合作，學生協助衛生所人員至監獄為受刑人注射，以及至各社區或機構進行團體衛生教育。The Department of Nursing has worked with the Jian Township Health Center to care for local people. Nursing students have visited Hualien Prison to give needed injections to prison inmates; moreover, they have provided health education sessions to the needy in numerous communities and institutions.
• 花蓮慈濟醫院於4月上旬啟動長照2.0的B級複合型服務中心，透過與花蓮縣社會處、衛生局長期照顧管理中心合作及轉介，為民眾提供居家服務與喘息服務後，本日舉行「長照2.0社區整體照顧服務體系」揭牌儀式，進一步成為A級社區整合型服務中心。Hualien Tzu Chi Hospital founded a Long-Term Care Service Institution (Type B) in April 2018. On May 4, 2018, it was upgraded to a Long-Term Care Service Center (Type A). The Center has collaborated with Hualien County Government’s Social Affairs Department and Health Bureau’s Long-Term Care Management Center, for offering long-term care services.
• 重視教職員工的安全、健康，本校設置專職2名勞工健康服務護理人員，及特約花蓮慈濟醫院勞工健康服務醫師，蒞臨本校進行臨場健康服務。臨場服務團隊目標以預防職業病和災害事故發生；在107學年度，臨場健康服務辦理共計2場次，3個單位，37人參與。The University cares about the health of its faculty members and staff, so it employed two full-time nurses, who specialize in providing regular healthcare services to our members. Moreover, the University invited several physicians from Hualien Tzu Chi Hospital to work with our nurses to conduct two on-site health checkups, in which a total of 37 people participated.
• University’s Department of Nursing works with the Jian Township Health Center to care for local people. Nursing students have visited Hualien Prison, to give needed injections to prison inmates; moreover, they provided health education sessions to the needy in numerous communities and institutions.
• Since March 10, 2018, the Support Centers for People with Dementia and their Families, the Integrated Dementia Care Centers of Hualien County, Hualien County Health Bureau, and Hualien Tzu Chi Hospital, have sponsored a workshop entitled “Enhancing Our Physical and Mental Wellbeing and Reviving Our Brain and Mind.” It aimed to educate those who teach people how to slow down the aging process, and meanwhile, improve caregivers’ skills. Around one hundred attended. After attending the workshop, participants started giving prevention and postponement of disability services associated with Long-Term Care Plan 2.0, at centers, institutions or locations providing long-term care around Hualien County.
• Teachers from Departments of Public Health collaborate with Council of Indigenous Peoples at the national level to improve the health of our indigenous peoples 附件
• 物理治療學系林光華教授執行教育部體育署107學年度運動傷害防護體系建置輔導計畫(宜花區)委辦案。Professor Kwan-Hwa Lin of the Department of Physical Therapy worked with the Sports Administration, Ministry of Education, to carry out the “Building Sports Injury Protection System in Yilan County, Hualien County and Taitung County”, project from August 2018 to July 2019.
• 傳播系魏米秀教授執行衛生福利部國民健康署「透過各場域推動非傳染性疾病健康識能介入措施，以提升病人及家屬參與健康服務之試辦計畫」。Professor Mi-Hsiu Wei of the Department of Communication Studies works with the Health Promotion Administration, Ministry of Health and Welfare, to carry out a pilot project entitled “Promoting Awareness and Interventions Related to Non-Communicable Diseases to Enhance the Involvement of Patients and Their Families in Healthcare Arena”.
• 公衛系謝婉華副教授執行衛生福利部國民健康署「107年度健康行為問卷調查」委辦計畫。Professor Wan-Hua Hsieh of the Department of Public Health works with the Health Promotion Administration, Ministry of Health and Welfare to carry out the “Health Behavior Survey” project.
• 護理系蔡娟秀副教授執行衛生福利部國民健康署「研擬老人失禁防治DIY衛教教材腳本」委辦計畫。Professor Chuan-Hsiu Tsai of the Department of Nursing has implemented a “Development of Health Education Materials for Assisting the Prevention and Treatment of Elderly Incontinence” project, which is funded by the Health Promotion Administration, Ministry of Health.
• 公衛系高慧娟副教授執行衛生福利部國民健康署「部落高齡者營養攝取經驗探討」委辦計畫。Professor Hui-Chuan Kao of the Department of Public Health carries out the “Exploration of Nutritional Intake for the Elderly Living in Indigenous Tribes”, which is funded by the Health Promotion Administration, Ministry of Health.
• 公衛系高靜懿副教授執行衛生福利部「108年度原住民心理健康促進計畫」。Professor Taisu Lanau of the Department of Public Health implemented the “Enhancement of Indigenous Mental Health” project, which is funded by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
• 2014年起與衛福部合作，成立「行政院衛生福利部健康資料加值應用協作中心－慈濟大學研究分中心」，這是東部地區第一個研究分中心，未來研究資料的取得，可以直接透過電腦連線，不必再親自到台北，節省了時間，也可以讓專家學者做出更多對人類健康加值的研究。Tzu Chi University collaborated with the Ministry of Health and Welfare to set up the TCU Center for Health and Welfare Data Science Center, to assist in enhancing the wellness of humanity by carrying out more research.
• 成立中華民國臨床運動生理學會，由本校醫學院楊仁宏院長擔任理事長、本校體育教學中心黃森芳主任擔任秘書長，推動台灣醫療院所發展臨床運動介入，治療非傳染性疾病症狀，更進一步提升國人的健康福祉。The Clinical Exercise Physiology Association of Taiwan was founded at Tzu Chi University. Tzu Chi University’s dean of the College of Medicine was the first president of this association and Professor Sen-Fang Huang served as its secretary. Its purpose is to promote education related to clinical exercise physiology, enhance humanity’s wellbeing through expanding its applications and services, and reduce effects resulting from non-communicable diseases.
• 與法務部、教育部、衛生福利部合作推動反毒計畫Tzu Chi University has been working with the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Education, and the Ministry of Health and Welfare to sponsor anti-drug abuse campaigns.附件
• 與中央研究院合作開設「轉譯醫學博士學位學程」，以培育國際一流之轉譯醫學研究人才為目標，結合本校從事轉譯醫學之團隊包括癌症、心血管疾病、神經科學、幹細胞生物醫學等，配合中研院強大基礎研究團隊和資源及設備，積極配合轉譯醫學學程之發展進行規劃，期望未來共同發展具臨床、產業應用價值之生物醫學研究成果，並提升東台灣住民之醫療照護及健康品質。Tzu Chi University works with the Academia Sinica to offer a Ph.D. Program in Translational Medicine. This program aspires to nurture outstanding researchers in translational medicine, as well as improve the healthcare quality and health conditions of those living in eastern Taiwan. 附件
• 107年起與中央研究院、慈濟醫療法人合作，推動慈濟校院及中央研究院研究合作計畫，創新醫學研發量能和積極開發具新穎藥物標的之潛力，經由基礎與臨床運用整合研究計畫，以有效解決重要醫藥問題，提升醫療臨床服務品質，嘉惠病人，改善眾生健康。Since 2018, Tzu Chi University has been working on numerous research projects, with the Academia Sinica and Tzu Chi Medical Foundation, to enhance medical innovations, research and development capabilities, and the potential to actively develop new drugs. Through its collaborations, the team wishes to enhance healthcare quality, benefit patients, and improve people’s wellbeing.
• 與慈濟醫療法人產學合作，以提升醫療品質，改善全民健康福祉為宗旨，合作推動整合型研究計畫Tzu Chi University works with Tzu Chi Medical Foundation on various industry-university collaboration projects. It aims to enhance healthcare quality and enrich people’s wellbeing.
• 醫學系賴佩芳老師擔任衛生福利部東區緊急醫療應變中心執行長Professor Pei-Fang Lai of the School of Medicine serves as CEO of the Emergency Medical Services Response Center of the Eastern Region, Ministry of Health and Welfare.
• 體育教學中心黃森芳主任擔任教育部國民及學前教育署健康促進學校輔導計畫中央輔導委員Director Sen-Fang Huang of the Center for Physical Education serves as an advisory member for the K-12 Education Administration, Ministry of Education. His advice focuses on how to carry out health promotion to students from kindergarten to the twelfth grade in Hualien County.
• 模擬中心與醫學會合作：與慈濟醫療體系進行產學合作，發展PGY、新進住院醫師訓練、各科各級住院醫師的訓練及考核、主治醫師的再精進課程，並引進醫學會及國內外專家發展高階訓練課程等，以提升本校特色內涵，同時提升產學合作單位的競爭力。Tzu Chi University’s Medical Simulation Center works with Tzu Chi Medical Foundation on industry-university collaboration projects, to develop PGY, training programs for new residents, training and assessment of residents at all levels, and advanced training programs for attending physicians. Moreover, to offer training in surgery simulation that is highly needed by Tzu Chi Hospitals and other healthcare institutions, by utilizing what Tzu Chi University is very good at, the Medical Simulation Center works with experts in Taiwan and overseas to develop numerous courses to meet the needs listed above.
• 為協助政府防制毒品之危害，促進社會安定，於1998年成立藥物檢驗中心，通過行政院衛生署「濫用藥物尿液檢驗機構「認證，提供慈濟醫院檢驗科、政府及民間機構例行尿液及毒品檢驗及諮詢服務。中心成立以來已服務過宜花東刑事分局、監獄看守所、東區地檢署、醫院(慈濟醫院、805醫院）、交通運輸(台鐵、客運)及特定人員（台電人員及其外包商）、台北市教育局春暉專案學生藥物濫用尿液篩檢等。To prevent drug abuse and enhance the well-being of society, the Drug Testing Center was founded in 1998, and obtained authorization from the Ministry of Health in 1999. Since its inception, the Center has been providing drug testing and analysis services to Tzu Chi Hospitals, government agencies and other organizations. 附件
• Tzu Chi University has worked with numerous institutions around Taiwan. Tzu Chi University collaborated with the Ministry of Health and Welfare to set up the TCU Center for Health and Welfare Data Science Center, to promote information sharing in healthcare, reduce duplication of effort, and protect personal health records.
• The Clinical Exercise Physiology Association of Taiwan was founded on March 2, 2018 at Tzu Chi University. Tzu Chi University’s dean of the College of Medicine was the first president of this association. Its purpose is to promote education related to clinical exercise physiology and to enhance humanity’s wellbeing, through expanding its applications and services, and reducing effects resulting from non-communicable diseases.
• 體育教學中心黃森芳主任擔任國際運動醫學科學委員會委員，慈濟大學與國際運動醫學科學委員會攜手合作推動規律運動與臨床運動治療非傳染性疾病Tzu Chi University’s Center for Physical Education has worked with the International Scientific Committee on Exercise Medicine to reduce the effects of non-communicable. Director of the Center for Physical Education, Professor Sen-Fang Huang, was appointed an executive committee member of the International Scientific Committee on Exercise Medicine. Tzu Chi University has been working with this global organization to promote regular exercise and clinical exercise, to enhance humanity’s wellbeing and reduce the effects of non-communicable diseases.diseases. 附件
• 體育教學中心黃森芳主任擔任亞洲高齡運動健康整合協會理事(106/11/18-110/11/17) Professor Sen-Fang Huang of the Tzu Chi University’s Center for Physical Education serves as a director of OlympiCare, the Asian Association of Senior Sports and Health Integration.
• 花蓮慈濟醫院承接衛生福利部新南向醫療計畫，以菲律賓為主要合作國家，發展醫療產業合作計畫，於6、7日先後與菲律賓桑托斯樞機主教醫療中心（Cardinal Santos Medical Center）、菲律賓公立骨科中心（Philippines Orthopedic Center）、中華崇仁醫院（Chinese General Hospital）等三家醫院簽訂合作意向書，進行國際醫療合作，並加強醫療人員交流訓練。花蓮慈院與三家醫院簽署合作備忘錄後，計劃以骨科、婦產科、中醫科、神經外科及幹細胞移植等領域，進行交流訓練。 附件
• 臺北慈濟醫院與南菲律賓醫學中心（Southern Philippines Medical Center），分別由院長趙有誠與南菲律賓醫學中心副院長暨急診部主任瓦爾迪茲（Dr. Benedict Edward Valdez）代表，2019/4/27於臺北慈院簽署醫療建教合作備忘錄，雙方進行醫療經驗、技術與學術上的交流。 附件
• 2019.05.19 莫三比克伊代氣旋慈濟賑災團，於19至23日先後在索法拉省（Sofala）堤卡（Tica）、拉梅高（Lamego）、貝拉（Beira），與首都馬普托（Maputo）舉辦四場義診，由臺灣、美國、澳洲等地慈濟人醫會成員，以及臺灣花蓮、臺北、臺中、大林四家慈濟醫院院長帶領的醫療團隊進行診療。此外，索法拉省場次亦有貝拉中央醫院醫師、天主教大學醫學院學生共同參與，總計服務4951人次。
• Tzu Chi University’s Institute of Education has worked with Suzhou Physical Examination Center to set up a house for sharing stories about health. Dr. Shao-Ying Chu is a faculty member of the Institute of Education, and she worked with Tzu Chi Medical Foundation’s Suzhou Physical Examination Center to set up a house for sharing stories about health. She has provided many training sessions for volunteers and children to acquire storytelling skills, and as a result, many children have learned healthy ways of living their daily lives.
• 慈濟大學人本醫療社（人醫社）「松浦出隊：松浦文化健康營」，獲得教育部青年發展署「107年青年志工服務績優團隊競賽暨推展青年志願服務績優團體表揚系列活動」青年組佳行獎。松浦出隊自2015年開始，每年寒暑假舉辦四天三夜的「松浦文化健康營」，在花蓮縣玉里鎮的松浦部落文化健康站服務長者Tzu Chi University’s Humane Healthcare Club invited student volunteers to serve elderly people living in the Mangcelan Tribal Area, Yuli Township, Hualien County. Students visited the Culture and Health Center regularly to accompany tribal elders, and their efforts were received the “2018 Excellent Youth Volunteer Team Award” from the Youth Development Agency, Ministry of Education. 附件
• 推廣正確中醫知識 慈大舉辦「2019山海間之中醫營」：附件
• 慈濟大學「見晴服務隊」六十二位同學，25至28日前往花蓮縣萬榮鄉見晴國小舉辦營隊，透過閱讀繪本及闖關遊戲，讓小朋友養成良好閱讀習慣，建立邏輯與情緒表達。For the first time, Hualien Tzu Chi Hospital worked with Tzu Chi University’s Jian-Ching Volunteer Team to sponsor a camp entitled “I Am a Very Young Doctor”. Forty local elementary school students participated in the camp. Tzu Chi University volunteers designed numerous games utilizing their medical skills and knowledge, and enabled students to learn firsthand about wound care, X-rays, CPR, ultrasound, etc. 附件
• 花蓮慈濟醫院、慈濟大學學士後中醫學系與花蓮縣中醫師公會、臺東縣中醫師公會，於花蓮文化創意產業園區舉辦「花東中醫博覽會——吾愛吾醫健康同行」活動，透過義診、講座及分享養身秘訣，讓民眾近距離認識中醫。Hualien Tzu Chi Hospital, Tzu Chi University’s School of Post-Baccalaureate Chinese Medicine, Hualien Chinese Medical Association, and Taitung Chinese Medical Association co-sponsored an activity in the Hualien Cultural and Creative Industry Park. The activity aimed to assist the public to know more about Chinese medicine by providing free clinics, lectures, and sharing of health tips. 附件
• 慈大樂齡班課程實用有趣 長者充實自我還能幫助別人 Tzu Chi University’s Senior Citizens Learning Center offers a variety of courses to local elders. Thirty-five courses, such as tea ceremony, ikebana, long-term care, healthy diets, Traditional Chinese Medicine, environmental ecology, humanistic culture, stress relief exercises, etc., are provided each semester, which lasts for eighteen weeks, and elders enjoy learning from taking these courses. 附件
• 「大學社會責任實踐計畫」 慈大師生深入社區關懷長者 The aging population has been increasing in Taiwan, so their health and care have become important aspects of society. Professor Hui-Chuan Kao accompanied her students traveling to rural areas to care for community elders. A total of 44 students visited four tribes and six community centers regularly to care for 475 elders. 附件
• 慈大人本醫療社 辦理衛教技巧工作坊。創立10幾年的人本醫療社(簡稱人醫社)以「傳播愛與溫暖」為初衷，「人本服務」為導向，「醫人醫病醫心」為目標，總共有5個分隊：南華、松浦、老復、兒復、課輔，服務對象擴及各年齡層，出隊地點包含偏鄉學府和深山部落，服務內容則涵蓋衛教、陪伴、關懷、課輔：附件
• 慈大陳俊堯老師新書「細菌好朋友」 再獲2019台北國際書展兒童類首獎Professor Chun-Yao Chen’s book Thirty-eight Bacteria that You Love to Get Acquitted With received the award of “Best Book for Children and Teenagers” in the 2019 Taipei International Book Exhibition. This book contains Forest’s illustrations, which make reading more systematic and interesting. 附件
6.Sexual and reproductive health-care services
• 「全人健康性教育 Health concepts of sexuality education」課程，透過課程讓學生如何瞭解親密關係，並成功建立情感歸屬與親密關係，對全人的性與親密關係有正確觀念及態度。One of the most important learning topics in college is to learn about intimacy or intimate relationships. This will help the students to build up a healthy and correct relationship and emotional affection. Therefore, this course design is including the following sections: To understand the correct concept and attitude in sexuality and intimacy; to understand the development of sexual psychology, sex physiology, sexual maturity in all ages; to understand the concept of gender equality and related issues. 附件
• 李雪菱 副教授，專長：多元文化教育、性別教育、民族誌寫作、批判教育學、田野工作、方案設計：附件
7.Mental health support